Welcome to the website of the Olde Oaks Community Improvement Association (OOCIA) in the beautiful community of Olde Oaks & Waterford Park. The OOCIA represents the interests of over 1550 homeowners in this Northwest Houston neighborhood.
The Board Members of the OOCIA have created this website for current and prospective community residents. You can find everything you need to know about our neighborhood, as well as our local community. Please take time to look around this site for guidance with the rules and restrictions, architectural guidelines and request forms, committee information, community events, links of local interest, and more.
The Board of Directors are elected by the homeowners and manage the daily affairs of the Association with the assistance of our management company, Crest Management, AAMC (Crest). Crest manages the operations and legal affairs of the association. Crest Management's staff are trained to respond to questions from association members and can be directly contacted via email or via phone at (281) 579-0761.
The Board anticipates that you will love our beautiful community as much as we do and we invite you to be involved - whether it be simply attending the monthly meetings, being a part of the Board or Committees, or with our community interest groups.
I hope all of you are staying safe as Hurricane Laura makes its way towards Texas and Louisiana. This notice will be brief and to the point; there are several critical local and state numbers you should know to help you get through natural disasters and other emergencies. I have listed several below that you, a friend, or a loved one who may be in harms way, might find useful in the coming hours and days. As always, check your local area for additional emergency communication resources.
· 2-1-1: Shelter, Food, and Disaster Services
· 3-1-1: City of Houston Police/Fire Departments
· 7-1-1: Relay Texas helps individuals with speech and hearing issues stay connected during emergencies.
· 9-1-1: Life threatening emergencies only. Please do not use this number to check for weather updates, flooded roads, power outages, or anything that is not an emergency.
· 832-251-1874: Texas HOA Hotline
· 1-800-452-9292: TxDot Statewide Road Closures and Highway Conditions
· 1-800-525-5555: TxDPS Stranded Motorist Hotline
· 1-800-621-3362: FEMA Registration
· 1-866-908-9570: National Emergency Child Locator Center
· 1-800-RED-CROSS: American Red Cross
· 1-800-985-5990: Disaster Distress Hotline provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters.
· 1-800-504-7030: State Bar of Texas (Legal Hotline)
Notice by Greater Houston Chapter of CAI
We love our neighbors & our community.
As each of us are an HOA member,
it is important to understand that committees
are an integral part of the operations of our community.
Committee members help keep a community vibrant.
Come introduce yourself. We can't wait to meet you!
Open (Member) Session begins at 6:45pm
Executive (Board) Session Begins at 5:45pm
Oak Creek Village Clubhouse
3906 Gladeridge Dr
Houston TX 77068
A big THANK YOU to OCV HOA for lending their clubhouse to us.
Olde Oaks, Texas, United States
Contact Crest Management @ 281.945.4632
If you would like content added or see any needed corrections to the OOCIA.org website, please contact Webmaster@OOCIA.org.
Volunteers are always necessary and enthusiastically needed.
The Board of Directors are five homeowners
helping over 1550 homesteads.
We need your help!
To find out how you can help our community,
even if only for one day a year,
click on the link below to see the volunteer vacancies and
opportunities available to you.
Help us to help everyone to keep and
build a beautiful, strong, and safe community today!
Copyright © 2000-2021 Olde Oaks & Waterford Park HOA (OOCIA) - All Rights Reserved.
Volunteers are always necessary and needed.