Emergency Service Numbers


Police - Fire - Ambulance | Dial 9-1-1

(713) 221-6000 | Non-Emergency Sheriff

(281) 251-0101 | Klein Volunteer Fire Department

(800) 222-1222 | 24/hr Emergency Poison Control Center

(281) 999-3191 | Animal Control

General Health, Safety & Security

Harris County Alarm Detail (Permits) - (713) 755-4600

Harris County Public Health & Environmental Svcs - (713) 274-6300

To report dirty pools, unsafe/unsanitary habitation.

Harris County Pct. 4 [M-F, 8am to 5pm] - (281) 353-8424

Harris County Pct. 4 [outside regular hours] - (713) 755-5000

Reporting a Litterer (281) 376-3472

Even after more than 30 years of the Don’t mess with Texas® campaign, litterbugs still roam the roadways, tossing trash from their car windows and letting litter fly out of their truck beds. We’re talking about cigarette butts, fast food wrappers, and the like. They’re small, but they’re still trash.



When you see litter thrown or flying out of a vehicle, intentionally or accidentally, take down the following information—license plate number, make and color of vehicle, date and time, location, who tossed the litter, and what was tossed. Now fill in below; be as accurate as possible and submit your information at this site: 


Reporting Bandit Signs (281) 376-3472

COMMUNITY ADVISORY (September 2018): Over the past week, Investigators with Constable Mark Herman's Environmental Crimes Unit collected over 200 bandit signs littering the streets and easements of Harris County. These cases are currently under investigation by Precinct 4. 

Placing signs on private or Harris County property without consent is a Misdemeanor and business owners will be fined for the illegal placement of these bandit signs. 

“If you have information regarding littering or illegal dumping please contact our dispatch at 281-376-3472 or visit us on-line at http://www.constablepct4.com/environmental-crimes-unit.html. All complaints or tips can be made anonymously.” –Constable Mark Herman 

Follow Us at Facebook.com/precinct4 to receive live feeds on crime and arrests in your area 

General Health, Safety & Security, continued

Road, Curb & Street Sign Repairs (Submit a work request)

Registered Sex Offenders

Vacation Watch Program Request - (281) 376-2997

 Did you know you can request a deputy to drive by and check on your house during your vacation? Check out our Vacation Watch Program here: https://bit.ly/2IfzXPo  

Utilties & Contract Services Numbers

(281) 376-8802 | Bammel Utility District Office

(832) 467-1599 | MUD #20

(281) 376-8802 | MUD #44

Other County Numbers

(713) 684-4130 | Harris County Flood Control

(713) 920-2831 | Harris County Pollution Control

(713) 983-3602 | Manhole/Sewer Backup

(281) 353-8424 | Harris County Road Maintenance

Pets, Disturbances, Lost & Found

(281) 999-3191 | Animal Control

Report injured, vicious animals, and bites.

(713) 221-6000 | Sheriff Non-Emergency

Complaints of barking dogs or loud disturbances.

(713) 302-9148 | Pet Liaison, Julie Brown

Report lost or stolen pets to Julie and she will help you find ways to get your pet back home to you. 

Email: jbrown@apex-staff.com

Website Information

If you would like content added or see any needed corrections to the OOCIA.org website, 

please contact Webmaster@OOCIA.org.